THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED
We recommend that all puppies are vaccinated at 8 and 10 weeks of age and kittens should be vaccinated at 9 weeks and 12 weeks. Vaccinations are a very important part of routine care for your pet to protect them against some potentially lethal diseases. The nose to tail health check that we perform before any vaccination is very important to detect problems and diseases early – from dental disease to cancer.
All dogs and cats require an annual booster to maintain their protection against cat flu, enteritis and leukaemia virus in cats and parvo virus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, distemper and leptospirosis in dogs.
Does your pet need their first jabs or a booster? Simply fill out the form and we will send you the voucher!
Call us on 0208 640 5766 to book your appointment.
Terms and conditions
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any of our other offers
- Only two pets per family
- Voucher valid for dogs and cats (excludes rabies)
- Local postcodes only: CR0, CR3, CR4, CR7, SM4, SM5, SM6, KT3, SW16, SW17, SW19, SE25
- Voucher is valid for appointments Monday – Friday
- This offer is not valid if you are an existing client of one of our other surgeries